Introduction (Times 12, Bold, Center)
- The authors of English papers must submit their manuscript in Microsoft Word 2007 or 2016 ®.
- General:The entire manuscript, including abstract, nomenclature, footnotes, references, figure captions and appendixes, must be 12-point type, DOUBLE SPACED, with 25 mm margins all around. Make the headings short but informative (specific), in boldface, centered, capitalized and numbered with Arabic numerals. Make sure that each sentence is clear and unambiguous, and that paragraphs are of reasonable length.
Plan tables to fit the column width of the journal (8.5 cm) or, if necessary, the page width (17 cm). Each table must have an Arabic number and a caption (definitive title) at the top. Tables (and figures) should occur in reasonably close proximity to the text that refers to them and should not repeat information available elsewhere in the paper. Fonts smaller than 10 pt should be avoided.
Figures should be of good quality and with adequate description. All lettering must be sized so that it will be at least 8 points high when the figure is reduced to column width (8.5 cm); avoid variations in lettering size. All lines and graph points must be distinct. Figures should appear within the text, close to where they are cited. Please eliminate all extra spaces in the figures and between the parts of multipart figures. Photographs should be prepared in high resolution (at least 300 DPI) with tiff format and black and with.
All mathematical expressions should be included in the manuscript. Care should be taken to distinguish between capital and lowercase letters, between zero (0) and the letter (o), etc. Mathematical expressions should be centered and fit into a single column when set in type. Equations that might extend beyond the width of one column should be rephrased to go on two or more lines within column width. Numbers that identify mathematical expressions should be enclosed in parentheses. Refer to equations in text as "Eq. (1)," or "Equation (1)," etc., at the beginning of a sentence. Units: Authors should use the SI system of units.
- Submit the article through the journal website at jsst.ias.ir or the aerospace research website at www.ari.ac.ir by registering in the electronic system of the journal.
-Provide copyright form, proposal referees names, and complete contact information including the name of the corresponding author.
- Copyright: It is a fundamental condition for publication that submitted manuscripts have not been published, nor will be simultaneously submitted or published elsewhere. Upon submission of an article, the authors agree that the copyright of the article will be automatically transfered to the publisher at the time when the article is accepted for publication.
JSST manuscript length is based on the total number of words in the manuscript, including the abstract, equations, tables, and references. Extra allowance also must be made for figures, particularly when they are numerous. Regardless of its original length, your revised manuscript should be as short as you can reasonably make it while preserving clarity and essential content. Normal limits are as follows:
- Full-Length Paper: approximately 6000-8000 words.
- Technical or Engineering Note: approximately 2000 words.
Format and Style
- General: The entire manuscript, including abstract, nomenclature, footnotes, references, figure captions and appendixes, must be 12-point type, DOUBLE SPACED, with 25 mm margins all around. Make the headings short but informative (specific), in boldface, centered, capitalized and numbered with Arabic numerals. Make sure that each sentence is clear and unambiguous, and that paragraphs are of reasonable length.
- Title, Author's Name, Affiliation: The title should appear in uppercase letters and must be 16-point type in uppercase. A good title usually is six to eight words and is informative. The author's name should follow. Coauthors' names should be on the same line if they all have the same affiliation. If they have different affiliations, place each name on a separate line. Each affiliation line should contain the author's company or institution and city (City and Postal Code). The corresponding author's email and address should be provided.
- Abstract: A Full-Length Paper must have an abstract of 200 (maximum) words. The abstract indicates the objectives of the investigation, the major techniques employed, and the outcome of the investigation at hand.
- Keywords: The author should provide a set of keywords (5 to 7) which can be use to facilitate a search.
- Nomenclature (optional): If symbols are used extensively you may insert their definition after the keywords. List the symbols in alphabetical order within each of the following groups: English group first, then Greek, subscripts, and superscripts. Numbers and other symbols should be listed last. Acronyms should be defined in the text, not in the nomenclature.
- Introduction: The paper must include an introduction; a brief assessment of prior work by others and an explanation of how the paper contributes to the field.
- Acknowledgments: All acknowledgments should appear in a separate paragraph at the end of the manuscript, preceding the References.
- References: Within the text, references should be cited in numerical order according to their order of appearance. The numbered citation should be enclosed in brackets.
Example: It was shown by Prusa  that...
In the case of two citations, the numbers should be separated by a comma, for example, [1,2]. In the case of more than two reference citations, the numbers should be separated by a dash.
 J. K. Author, “Title of chapter in the book, ” in Title of His Published Book, xth ed. City of Publisher, Country if not USA: Abbrev. of Publisher, year, ch. x, sec. x, pp. xxx–xxx
Journal Article in Print: Abbreviated titles
 G. Liu, K. Y. Lee, and H. F. Jordan, "TDM and TWDM de Bruijn networks and shufflenets for optical communications," IEEE Trans. Comp., vol. 46, pp. 695-701, June 1997.
Conference Article :
 J. K. Author, “Title of paper,” in Unabbreviated Name of Conf., City of Conf., Abbrev. State (if given), year, pp. xxx-xxx
 J. K. Author, “Title of thesis”, M.S. thesis, Abbrev. Dept., Abbrev. Univ., City of Univ., Abbrev. State, year
 J. Geralds, "Sega Ends Production of Dreamcast," vnunet.com, para. 2, Jan. 31, 2001. [Online]. Available: http://nl1.vnunet.com/news/1116995. [Accessed: Sept. 12, 2004].
 L. Bass, P. Clements, and R. Kazman, Software Architecture in Practice, 2nd ed. Reading, MA: Addison Wesley, 2003. [E-book] Available: Safari e-book.
Please view the Persian article format of Space Science and Technology Quarterly (Word), Click Here
Please view the Persian article format of Space Science and Technology Quarterly (PDF), Click Here
Please see the "Conflict of Interest" form, Click Here
Please see the "Authors' Commitment" form, Click Here